Monday, September 8, 2014

Rice-a-wrongy! Ray Rice is out of the Baltimore Ravens lineup, let's keep him out of football

Yes, you are reading it from me. Ray Rice, the unprofessional football player that punched his girlfriend and knocked her out, then drug her unceremoniously partially out of the elevator has been fired from the Baltimore Ravens team! YAY! Ravens!!

It's about time we started standing up for each other and stopped allowing bullying. Now by this same situation, that same girlfriend that he knocked out married him two months later. Yes, I know, you can't fix how some people think. Abuse is almost an illness and some people, while they don't like it, allow it because it's still better than being unloved.

Yes, as a relationship guru with a couple books out, see The Twenty on Amazon, this is not love. Certainly not the love I want to share with someone. Pushing me around or screaming at me or punching me, hitting me or hurting me in any form. But... people allow it. Some prefer it.

But that is NOT the hero I want my kids or grandkids to watch on TV. A bully is still a bully no matter the age or situation. Stop all bullying! I want upstanding men, MEN, who know how to treat a lady and how to love their partner and how to show love to their fans.

Real Men know these things while bullies will stand up and rant about 'well you don't know what she did' or what led up to this or all the other BS that people will say.

Here's the real men story, if your female partner is treating you that bad, walk away. Love is never enough to put up with any abuse. I know, some will say but, but, but...

But nothing! The Ravens did the right thing. Let's stand up and say THANK YOU! and let's give our kids real positive mentors to aspire to!







No comments:

Post a Comment